Tuesday, January 3, 2017

2017

My darling, Fred,

I haven't looked at this site in a long time, doesn't mean I haven't thought about you or missed you terribly.   I miss you everyday and I think I always will.  

You have been gone  2 years and a few days.  I am crying as I write this, because my heart is broken, a piece of it will always be missing.  I treasure all the memories and pictures I have of you.

I miss your smile, your touch and the way you made me laugh.  Every time something in our house has an issue I wish you were here to help me with it, but I know that you are watching over me, so it is easier for me to deal with the situation.

I pray that someday we will be reunited.   I Love you so much.

Your loving wife,

        Jo-Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment