Saturday, May 28, 2022

7 plus years

 My darling Fred,

I miss you as much today as the day you left this earth.  So much has changed.  The world went through a pandemic that I never thought I would see in my lifetime, politics are a joke.   

I feel so alone, I have a few friends, but my best friend now is my sister, Mary Ann.  I don’t know what I would do without her.

I feel so distant from my kids and grandkids, they have their lives and I am so far away.  

I can’t afford to live in California and am so grateful that you left me with this house with a smaller mortgage that I was able to pay off in less than 4 years after you were gone.  

I feel like I should be working, but really don’t want to..  I spend too much time and money eating out and waste so much time playing on my iPad      I was always lazy, but it has gotten worse.

I love and miss you everyday.  Looking forward to the day we are together again.  

All my love,

Your wife, Jo-Ann










No comments:

Post a Comment