Friday, November 27, 2015

11 months

My darling, Fred,

You left this earth 11 months ago today.  I still miss you as much today as I did that day.  It is hard for me to blog, because of the tears.  You will always be the love of my life.  You showed me what it was like to really love unconditionally and to be loved the same way.

I wouldn't trade one minute of our time together.  You made me smile, you made me laugh and now thoughts of you make me cry.  Sometimes they are happy tears remembering special moments with you.

You made me a better person.  You taught me to make the best of what you have, to live life the best you can.  I know you were in pain, it was so hard for you to breathe, but you never complained.  You left me so quietly in the night.  I will never know just when you left.  I will always remember tucking you in bed that night and finding you in the same position the next morning.

So long for now, my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment